Words and Photos by Lottie Bildirici
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds mixed with 1/3 cup warm water for 10 minutes
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup dates
- 1/2 cup nut milk
- 2 1/4 cups oat flour (you can make yourself by grinding oats into flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a food processor blend chia seed mixture, banana, dates and nut milk.
- Add in oat flour, baking powder, cinnamon and vanilla. Blend until well combined.
- Fold in your favorite topping.
- Using a medium size ice cream scooper or tablespoon, scoop mixture into prepared muffin tins.
- Yields around 12 muffins.
- Bake until golden brown for about 20 minutes