Words and Photos by Lottie Bildirici
- Yields 15 Truffles
- ¼ Cup Whole Roasted Coffee Beans
- 1 Cup Raw Walnuts plus 1 Cup Crushed Walnuts
- 1 tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons of Cinnamon
- 2 pinches of Sea Salt
- 2 Cups of Dates pitted (soaked in hot water for ten minutes)
- Add coffee beans to a food processor pulse for 20-30 seconds. Add 1 cup walnuts, vanilla, cinnamon, sea salt, pulse again for 30 seconds.
- While machine is running add dates one by one until a dough forms and everything combines.
- Fold in additional cup of crushed walnuts. Using a small ice cream scooper or tablespoon roll into balls and freeze!