Words and Photos by Lottie Bildirici
- 1 1/2 cup dates
- 1 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup pistachios
- 1 tablespoon of fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of orange zest
- Combine everything in a food processor until well combined and a sticky dough forms.
- Line a pyrex with parchment paper (this will make it easy to take out the bars) press your mixture into the pyrex about an inch thick.
- Let set in the fridge or freezer for at least an hour. Once the bars are set cut them. I made 8 larger bars but those can easily be cut in half to make sixteen smaller bars. You cannot go wrong with it!