Words and Photos by Lottie Bildirici
- 3 Cups Dates, pitted
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Dried Cherries
- 1 Cup Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- 2/3 Cup Water
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 Cup Tahini Paste
- ¼ Cup Flax seed meal
- 3-4 Tablespoons Plant- based Protein Powder
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric
- ½ teaspoon Ginger
- Dash of Salt
- In a food processor add dates, dried cherries, tahini paste, flaxseeds, protein powder, turmeric, ginger and salt
- While blending, add 2/3 cup of water until it combines to a dough like mixture
- Add pumpkin seeds and process again until all ingredients are thoroughly combined
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and fold in chocolate chips (you need to use your hand)
- Line a 8×9 baking dish with parchment paper and press the mixture into the baking dish evenly.
- Let chill in the freezer for a few hours before cutting.
- Cut bars and enjoy!
* Optional: Drizzle with melted chocolate and top with flaxseeds, salt, and sesame seeds