EVERY NEW BIKE ON THE DEALER FLOOR
IS NOW AVAILABLE WITH ENVE WHEELS for as low as $1275 *
ENVE New Bike Upgrade
Nothing beats new bike day. Especially if that new bike has the best upgrade one can make — a set of ENVE wheels through the New Bike Upgrade. We want your new bike to exceed all expectations, so we’re giving you credit for the under-spec’d stock wheels so you can make the ultimate performance upgrade, an ENVE wheelset. Hit the road, trails, or gravel on your new bike without compromise.
ENVE has teamed up with our network of qualified dealers to provide a hassle-free upgrade program that provides an easy path to your dream bike. The hardest part is choosing which wheelset to upgrade to, after that, the dealer takes care of everything else.Find a qualified dealer in your area
|Price After Carbon Trade In||Price After Alloy Trade In|
|* Get $800 credit for stock carbon upgraded to SES, M Series, G Series wheelset or get $500 credit for stock alloy to upgraded SES, M Series, G Series wheelset
**Get $325 credit for stock alloy upgraded to a Foundation wheelset
• Credits can be applied to Chris King build options at ENVE MSRP
- Time is money. We give you a credit, at or above aftermarket value, up-front for your stock wheels so you don’t have to deal with storing them or figuring out how to turn them into cash.
- Do it once and do it right. The dealer will swap your wheels, set up your tubeless, dial in your shifting and ensure you’re ready to roll with confidence.
- Skip the remorse and get it right the first time.
How It Works
1 ) Visit a qualified ENVE dealer and choose your new bike.
2 ) Tell the dealer you want the ENVE New Bike Upgrade.
3 ) Select the ENVE wheels you want and the dealer will provide a credit for the stock wheels prior to the bike leaving the showroom floor.
4 ) The dealer takes care of installation and setup so you’re ride-ready.
5 ) Go ride your new dream bike.
- • *Every Bike – refers to bikes compatible with ENVE’s current line of performance wheels.
- • This is for USA customers only and ends December 15th, 2020.
- • Exchange credit for New Bike Upgrade may only be applied to qualifying ENVE wheels.
- • New Bike Upgrade applies to new bicycles at time of purchase.
- • Stock wheels must be new and unridden.