You asked for it, and now it’s back for a limited time. Trade in your new, used, battered or babied ENVE or other brand wheelset and trade up to the latest ENVE M Series, G Series, or SES technology.
You work hard and strive to achieve that coveted work, ride-life balance. While life demands compromise, your riding equipment should not. We think you deserve the best in hand-crafted carbon, ride quality, and service. We think you deserve ENVE.
How it Works
ENVE will accept your used ENVE or Non-ENVE carbon wheelset, and issue a credit towards the purchase of a new current-model ENVE wheelset. Trade wheelsets must be in rideable condition and a diameter of 26”, 27.5”/650b, or 29″/700c.
This program is for USA customers only and ends January 3rd, 2020. Program participants may not upgrade to rims, single wheels (aside from the SES Disc Rear Wheel), or wheelsets that are no longer part of the current range.
- $900 ENVE wheelset trade-in value
- $600 Non-ENVE carbon wheelset trade-in value
The code generated here will provide one of two discount levels at checkout.
- If you trade in an ENVE wheelset, you will receive a coupon for $900 off of your new wheelset.
- If you trade in a Non-ENVE wheelset, you will receive a coupon for $600 off of your new wheelset.
Please remember that an authorization for the trade-in credit will be placed on your card at checkout. These funds will be released back to you when your trade-in wheels are received.
This program is for USA customers only and ends January 3rd, 2020. All program coupon codes will expire at that time. Program participants may not upgrade to rims, single wheels (aside from the SES Disc Rear Wheel), or wheelsets that are no longer part of the current range.
- Visit your authorized ENVE Dealer with your trade-in wheelset.
- The shop will either place a new order for your trade-up wheelset or assist with your trade-in from their inventory.
- You will pay the discounted price, and receive your trade-up wheelset either when the order is fulfilled, or at the receipt of the trade-in wheelset.
- Contact your desired online retailer for steps to complete this process.
- The list of authorized online retailers is provided below.
- List Of Online Retailers
- Above Category - 415.339.9250
- Brands Cyclery - 800.649.3739
- BikeTireDirect.com - 800.682.0570
- Colorado Cyclist - 800.688.8600
- Competitve Cyclist - 888.276.7130
- Contender Bicycles - 801.364.0344
- Element - 888.383.2453
- EVO - 866.386.1590
- Excel Sports - 800.627.6664
- Fanatik - 844.326.2845
- Jenson - 888.880.3811
- Moosejaw - 877.666.7352
- My Bike Shop - 443.440.6449
- Piermont Bikes - 845.365.0900
- Planet Cyclery - 303.466.8543
- Pro Bike Supply - 949.260.6561
- R&A - 718.222.6000
- Tri Sports - 800.445.4790
- Velomine - 217.679.2356
- Velotech - 800.682.0570
- Western Bike Works - 800.651.4050
- Wheelbuilder - 626.442.4444
|Do my new wheels come with ENVE’s Warranty and Lifetime Incident Protection?||Yes, but you must register your wheelset to be qualified for Warranty and Lifetime Incident Protection. Please register your wheelset here.|
|What models can be purchased with my Trade-In, Trade-Up coupon?||All models that are part of our current range. Discounted or previous generation models do not qualify.|
|What condition does my trade-in wheelset need to be in?||The trade-in wheelset must be in rideable condition, structurally sound (no cracks, but scratches are ok), capable of holding a tire, reasonably true, and accepting of cassette and rotors if applicable. Please remove all tires, rims strips, computer magnets, quick releases, rotors, and cassettes from your trade in wheelset.|
|Do you need my trade-in wheelset before I can receive my new trade-up wheelset?||When you go through ENVE.com to execute your trade-in, you will be charged the full retail price for your new trade-up wheelset upfront. Your new wheels will arrive in a box with a return shipping label. Please use this box and return label to return your trade-in wheelset.|
|How long does it take to get my trade-in balance refunded?||When the trade-in wheelset is received at ENVE, the refund will be processed back to your original form of payment within 7 business days.|
|What do you do with the ENVE wheelsets that are traded in?||ENVE wheelsets will be inspected and refurbished when possible, and sold to a new owner, or donated to a cycling organization or charity in need.|
|What do you do with the Non-ENVE wheelsets that are traded in?||Non-ENVE wheelsets will be inspected and if found suitable for continued service, will be donated to a cycling organization or charity in need. Last year’s trade-in wheelsets were donated to high school mountain bike teams, and cycling programs in developing nations.|
|Can I trade in two wheelsets and get two coupons to use on one wheelset?||No, this is a 1:1 program.|
|Can I trade in a single wheel and purchase the SES Disc rear wheel?||The SES Disc rear wheel is eligible for the Trade-In, Trade-Up program, but you must trade in a complete wheelset.|
|Can I trade in multiple wheelsets?||Yes, but for each wheelset you trade in, you must trade up to a new model.|
|Can I trade in a road wheelset for a mountain wheelset?||Yes, you may trade in wheelsets from one discipline to another.|