You work hard and strive to achieve that coveted work, ride-life balance.
While life demands compromise, your riding equipment does not. We think you deserve best in class hand-crafted carbon, ride quality, and rider support.
We think you deserve ENVE.
For a limited time, you can trade in your new, used, battered or babied ENVE or other brand carbon wheelset and trade up to the latest ENVE M Series, G Series, or SES Technology.
How it Works
ENVE will accept your used ENVE or non-ENVE wheelset, and issue a credit towards the purchase of a new current-model ENVE wheelset. Trade in wheelset must be in rideable condition.
This program is for USA customers only and ends January 3rd, 2019. This program does not apply to RIMS, SINGLE WHEELS, or DARK DEALS items.
- $1000 ENVE wheel trade in value
- $700 other wheel trade in value
The code generated here will provide one of two discount levels at checkout.
- If you trade in an ENVE wheelset, you will receive a coupon for $1000 off of your new wheelset.
- If you trade in a Non-ENVE carbon wheelset, you will receive a coupon for $700 off of your new wheelset.
Please do remember that an authorization for the trade in credit will be placed on your card at checkout. These funds will be released back to you when your used wheels are received.
This program is for USA customers only and ends January 3rd, 2019. All program coupon codes will expire at that time. This program does not apply to RIMS, SINGLE WHEELS, or DARK DEALS items.
- Visit your authorized ENVE Dealer (Dealer Locator) with your trade in wheelset.
- The shop will either place a new order or assist with your trade in from their inventory.
- You will pay the discounted price, and receive your new wheels either when the order is fulfilled, or at the receipt of the trade in wheelset.
- Contact your desired online retailer for steps to complete this process. The list of authorized online dealers is provided below.
- List Of Online Dealers
- Brands Cyclery - 800.649.3739
- BikeTireDirect.com - 800.682.0570
- Colorado Cyclist - 800.688.8600
- Competitve Cyclist - 888.276.7130
- Contender Bicycles - 801.364.0344
- Element - 888.383.2453
- EVO - 866.386.1590
- Excel Sports - 800.627.6664
- Fanatik - 844.326.2845
- Jenson - 888.880.3811
- My Bike Shop - 443.440.6449
- Piermont Bikes - 845.365.0900
- Planet Cyclery - 303.466.8543
- R&A - 718.222.6000
- Tri Sports - 800.445.4790
- Velomine - 217.679.2356
- Western Bike Works - 800.651.4050
- Wheel Traders - 732.281.2453
- Wheelbuilder - 626.442.4444