Words and Photos by Lottie Bildirici
- 1/2 cup teff
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 medium avocado
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon of white miso optional
- 3 tablespoons flaxseed mixed with 1/4 warm water set aside
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Top with nutritional yeast pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds.
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in a food processor and process till smooth.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients and fold in sesame seeds.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
*Makes 3 Mini Loafs