Welcome to the ENVE Demo Program
The best way to know WHY ENVE, is to ride a pair for yourself.
The ENVE Demo program allows you to ride ENVE on your own bike, on your own terms. Therefore, we invite you to put the ENVE wheelset of your choice through the paces and feel the ENVE difference in the real world.
How it Works:
- Select the ENVE wheelset you wish to demo
- ENVE Customer Service will contact you to give a brief wheel specification consultation
- ENVE will deliver your demo wheelset within 3 business days
- Upon receipt you will have 14 days to demo your wheelset
- Upon completion of 14 day demo period, repackage and return wheelset to ENVE using provided return shipping label
- *Purchase within 60 days and demo fee will be credited back to you
Cost - $250*
- Includes shipping to and from ENVE
- Wheelset delivered complete & ready to ride
(Includes: Installed Tires, Rotors, Cassette & Emergency Repair Kit
Choose WheelsetSES (Aero Road Wheelsets) – Present Images of available models w/ review ratings, same as category pages M Series (Mountain Wheelsets) – Present Images of available models w/ review ratings, same as category pages
|Weight||246g, 261g, 271g, 281g|
|Width C to C in Hoods||42 cm, 44 cm, 46 cm, 48 cm|
|Width C to C in Drops||54 cm, 56 cm, 58 cm, 60 cm|
|Torque Spec: Face Plate||5.5Nm|
|Torque Spec: Controls||6Nm-8Nm|
Refined and thoughtful shaping to maximize hand positions and retain control.
- Only round sections are clamping zones
- Top of bar is wide with tight radius bend to the controls
- Two full purchase hand positions in the drops
The carbon laminate of the G Series handlebar has been refined to absorb vibration from the road surface and to flex in a manner than helps reduce fatigue while increasing control and confidence over rough terrain. Each handlebar size features a tuned laminate to ensure that ride quality is matched for smaller and larger riders alike.
- Cable ports allow for seamless electronic shifting set up.
- Shimano bar-end junction box (EW-RS910) compatible
The G Series handlebar features a compound bend in the drop. The first bend allows you to reap the benefits of flare which are more width for more control and confidence. As the bend progresses, the drop begins to flatten out effectively catching your hand and eliminating the feeling of slipping off the drops of other flare type handlebars.