Words and Photos by Lottie Bildirici
As the weather warms up and I am spending more time outdoors, my time spent in the kitchen is becoming limited. So I am always looking for ways to make quick, nutrient-dense meals/snacks – especially as the miles on my bike or run start to add up. I partnered with Furthermore to create this recipe and used ingredients from NOW Foods. Now Foods, as you probably know by now, has been my go-to for all pantry staples. And now they just added nut butters to their collection of products, which I am very excited about.
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon of Now foods almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint- a few leaves
- 1 scoop of Plant-based protein powder
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- Optional add in- a handful of spinach
- Garnish- cocoa nibs, fresh mint
- In a blender combine all ingredients and blend until smooth. Top with garnishes and serve.