- Required for ENVE Incidental Damage Protection (Original Owners Only)
- Allows for expedited Incidental Damage Protection or Factory Limited Warranty processing
- Access to important technical videos, bulletins, and how-to articles
- “First Look” at all new products
- Keep a record of ownership, with receipt, if any problems arise
The serial number for your wheels can be found inside the rim (under the rim tape) or on the barcode sticker on the rim at the time of purchase. The serial number is the seven to eight digit long number that typically starts with a number “1” or “2”.